1930'S IWC VINTAGE MENS ANTIQUE POCKET WATCH CUSTOM EXTRA LARGE 48MM WRISTWATCH - STAINLESS STEEL
oday offering showcases this striking IWC caliber 67 watch. Originally, a pocket watch, it has been converted into an extra large wristwatch the size of many of today's massive watches.
It presents in beautiful condition. The dial has been refinished and the case is custom done in steel with exposition back.
Powering it is one of IWC's high grade caliber 67 mechanisms, a caliber the company built from 1933 to 1958.
For those who love the massive modern size in a classic look, this watch has it!
The movement has just been cleaned and oiled. Note that the photos were taken before the servicing. The regulator is now positioned within the index.
Included with the purchase is a one-year C.O.T. warranty on the movement and its function and a custom printed Connoisseur of Time Certificate of Authenticity.
- Manufacturer: IWC
- City of origin: Schaffhausen, Switzerland
- Year movement built: c. 1930's - 1950's
- Functions: Hours, Minutes, Subsidiary Seconds
- Designed for: Men
- Dial: White, signed International Watch C. Schaffhausen, Arabic indexes, outer minute track, previously refinished
- Case condition: Presents as close to mint
- Hands: Original, steel "spades"
- Jewels: 15 rubies
- Band: Leather, fully stitched, padded, brand new and unworn
- Crystal: Mineral glass, excellent condition
- Movement type: IWC caliber 67, manually wound, rhodium plated, fausses cotes decoration, straight-line lever escapement, bi-metallic compensation balance, Breguet balance spring, index regulator
- Movement markings: International Watch Co., C.67